Rapid comes with a built-in method to quickly add a link into the header of your website. This header link is intended to be used as a ‘back link’ from a Rapid campaign to your central website.
To add a link to your central website, you must first create a Redirect within the NationBuilder Control Panel:
- Select '+ New page'
- Enter a name and slug, such as Back to My Website / back_to_my_website
- Set status to 'Published'
- Click 'Show all page types'
- Select 'Redirect'
- Click 'Create page'
- On the Redirect settings screen, enter your website’s address as the 'URL to redirect to'
- Click 'Save redirect'
To add the link to your header:
- Go to 'Supporter nav > Buttons'
- Enter the words you want to appear as 'First button > Text' e.g. Back to My Website
- Enter the slug of the Redirect you created as 'First button > Page'
- Click 'Save supporter nav buttons'